Experience the Future
In cooperative education you will
- Receive academic credit;
- Gain career related work experience;
- Explore career possibilities;
- Increase marketability after graduation;
- Use specialized facilities and state-of-the-art equipment on the job;
- Find paid or unpaid positions in your field of study;
- Build an impressive resume and collection of references; and
- Experience the future!
Cooperative education (co-op) is an academic program designed to give students valuable work experience while attending college. Students blend classroom theories into practice as they spend one or more semesters in a company or organization related to their area of study and career goals.
For more information contact the co-op office at (704) 216-3648 or email Dottie Moore firstname.lastname@example.org.