About Corporate & Continuing Education
RCCC’s Corporate and Continuing Education serves the unique needs and interests of our community. Our programs can help you to meet professional goals, develop a new or existing business, discover a new talent or achieve a personal goal.
Meet Your Professional Goals
- Apply for a different job.
- Train for a new career.
- Upgrade your vocational and technical skills.
- Obtain required certifications or fulfill credit requirements for your field.
Develop a New or Existing Business
- Use skilled counselors or peer groups for advice, new ideas or as a sounding board.
- Learn how to write a business plan, find financing, and market your business.
- Get customized training to keep your organization and workforce lean and competitive.
Discover a New Talent or Achieve a Personal Goal
- Learn a new language or new ways of writing your own.
- Explore the arts or brush up on computer competency.
- Acquire a new skill like photography.
Building 400 and Corporate & Continuing Education
Building 400, the first new facility built on RCCC’s North Campus in more than 30 years, will be the home of programs critically important to the community. For the first time in RCCC’s history, the college has a facility dedicated to public service training, workforce development and continuing and corporate education programs. The building is a 39,000-square-foot investment in public service, jobs training and the community.
However, did you know that RCCC’s Public Safety and Workforce Development Building on the North Campus (Building 400) is now officially Gold LEED certified? Learn more about the new building on the facilities and environmental operations website.