Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is gearing up for Spring and honoring Earth Day with a variety of Earth-friendly and other enriching classes. Whether you are looking to go a little “greener” at home, discover the art of Bonsai, or get in shape for the beach, we have the classes you need at RCCC. There are a plethora of new classes and topics to explore this Spring, so bring your friends and join in on the fun!
Look for us at various functions and health fairs around town where we’ll be providing you with information on the latest classes. Feel free to give us a call at 704-216-7222 if you have any questions or comments.
Bookmark the website and visit often to see which classes will pique your interest. Also, feel free to browse around the website and provide us with your suggestions for future classes, using the class suggestion form.
Online registration and payment is now available for many personal enrichment and healthy living courses!
Online Registration instructions for Continuing Education and Enrichment/ Healthy Living classes:
- Go to WebAdvisor – (located in the upper right-hand corner on www.rccc.edu page)
- Click on the “Students” button on the right-hand side
- Under the heading “Registration,” click on the link for “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes”
- Search for your desired class (for example, you can keyword search for “Yoga” to pull up Yoga classes)
- If you have trouble finding a class, use broader search criteria (perhaps search by location and/or days of the week) or leave blank for a list of all Continuing Education classes
- Check the box(es) to select the class(es) for which you wish to register and hit “Submit”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay
(If you need assistance, ’Help’ and ‘Contact Us’ links are located at the bottom right-hand corner of each page, and will open in a new window)