Fire and Emergency Service Training Facility
Fire and Emergency Training Facility
Fire and Emergency Services Training Facility
- Construction of a new 3,500 square foot burn building, training pads for various props, such as a rail car, fuel tanker truck, driving course for fire-engines, a loop road for training fire apparatus (truck) drivers, and a green with space for the World Trade Center Memorial.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony held on January 28, 2013. Construction began in May 2013.
- College will receive donated rail cars from Norfolk Southern and GATX, which will be used for training fire and emergency personnel training for incidents relating to the rail transport which is so vital to the area.
- Project design: Moseley Architects
- General Contractor: EVS Construction
“All images shown are conceptual renderings and drawings that are subject to change at any time.”