Video of Foundation Scholarship Luncheon
To raise and manage funds and enhance relationships that supports the work of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
By 2015 the Rowan-Cabarrus Foundation will set the standard of philanthropic support for 21st Century learning.
The Rowan-Cabarrus Foundation will become the preeminent choice for philanthropic giving by:
- Building fund raising momentum for the 50th Anniversary of the College in 2013;
- Satisfying 100% of unmet student financial need;
- Providing continuous funding for updating of current programs, professional development, equipment, technology and selective enhancement of facilities;
- Producing inspirational stories and a focusing on the effective communication of Rowan-Cabarrus as an educational force and economic engine for the region, state and beyond;
- Creating an active, engaged Alumni Association;
- Becoming fully staffed and resourced; engaged at the local, state and national level;
- Receiving 100% participation in giving from the Board of Trustees, Foundation Board of Directors, Trustee Board, and Rowan-Cabarrus leadership team, faculty and staff; and
- Becoming THE board of choice for membership.