To raise and manage funds and enhance relationships that supports the work of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
By 2015 the Rowan-Cabarrus Foundation will set the standard of philanthropic support for 21st Century learning.
The Rowan-Cabarrus Foundation will become the preeminent choice for philanthropic giving by:
1. Building fund raising momentum for the 50th Anniversary of the College in 2013
2. Satisfying 100% of unmet student financial need
3. Providing continuous funding for updating of current programs, professional development, equipment, technology and selective enhancement of facilities
4. Producing inspirational stories and a focusing on the effective communication of Rowan-Cabarrus as an educational force and economic engine for the region, state and beyond
5. Creating an active, engaged Alumni Association as part of the Foundation
6. Becoming fully staffed and resourced; engaged at the local, state and national level
7. Receiving 100% participation in giving from the Board of Trustees, Foundation Board of Directors, Trustee Board, and Rowan-Cabarrus leadership team, faculty and staff
8. Becoming THE board of choice for membership