Upon signing the college application, the student accepts and agrees to abide by the Student Academic Testing Center (ATC) Terms for Testing. Further, with this educational opportunity also comes responsibility, and the student concurs that:
- Identification will be required for testing – driver’s license or picture ID.
- Students must know course name and number, instructor’s name and course type.
- All books, book bags and coats will be left in a specified location.
- Disruptive devices (cell phones, beepers, etc.) are to be turned off and not used.
- No notes, books or other supplemental materials will be permitted unless specifically stated on the instructor’s “Conditions of Testing” form.
- No discussion of any type will be permitted while testing. We are attempting to create a similar environment to in-class testing.
- All tests will be taken in one sitting and returned to the facilitator before leaving the ATC.
- The dean or LRC may consult student services or security if suspicious or questionable behavior is observed. The rules of student behavior and sanctions also apply to the ATC.
- Please see the ATC Facilitator or Dean, LRC, if you have questions regarding this agreement or a testing concern before receiving the test.