- This event has passed.
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This eight-hour course certifies safety inspectors according to state law. The course includes lecture, lab and exit examination.
The textbook is the Safety and Emissions Inspection Regulations Manual. You may print it from the NCDOT website, but a copy of the manual is provided at the beginning of class.
- Class meets March 16 & 17 at North Campus, Building 200 Room 230
- Class meets from 6 – 10 p.m.
- $70 Registration Fee
- For more information, please contact Chris Hartley.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “AUTO” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #98555).
2001611 – Rogers