SHRM CP/SCP Test Prep
August 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Class meets from August 20 to November 14, 2020.
EARN THE NEW STANDARD IN HR CERTIFICATION
Prepare with Rowan-Cabarrus Community College’s CP/SCP Test Prep Course
Responding to input from employers, educators and HR managers around the globe the Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM) has recently developed the Certified Professional (CP) Certification – the first to focus on practical, real-life HR information, teaching and testing competencies as well as knowledge. Join other HR professionals to prepare for this certification test– applying concepts, behavioral judgement and learning best practices for handling day to day business as well as unexpected scenarios.
By attending our course, you’ll benefit from:
- An experienced, certified instructor
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Class meets on Thursdays, from August 20 to November 14, 2020.
- Meets from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- NCRC, Room 317
- Hybrid Course: After the first class meeting, a virtual attendance option will be available.
- $945 Registration Fee
- Cost includes SHRM Learning System materials and portal access.
- DEADLINE for Registration: August 10 at 5 p.m.
- For more information, please email Sherie Neely or call 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “SHRM” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (#100169).
2002078 – Bumgardner