Information Technology (IT) Classes
Municipal Finance Classes
Notary Public Classes
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Recovery & Recycling
Knowledge of basic refrigeration concepts and practices of the refrigeration trade is assumed. Topics in basic refrigeration technology are not covered in this course but may be addressed in the examination. Pressure temperature charts and calculators may be used during test.
- $70 Registration Fee
- $9.97 Textbook (Available at the South Campus Rowan-Cabarrus Bookstore Only)
- $25 Testing Fee (Payable to NC State Board of Refrigeration Examiners)
- A photo identification is required for persons taking the state exam, as well as at the time of registration.
- Registration and testing fees are due on the first day of class with check or money order only.
<insert CCE event>
The biggest names in the HVAC industry support NATE and agreed that it is the industry standard of technician knowledge. More than 10,000 HVAC technicians around the country are NATE-certified. Why don’t you join them? Want to succeed? Want respect? Want to get ahead? Want to show you’re the best? All you need is your knowledge and the desire to be certified as the best there is in the HVAC industry – by the national, independent certification body for HVAC technician excellence.
The North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification tests (a core and a specialty) for HVAC installation and service technicians are being administered by Rowan-Cabarrus Community College. HVAC installation or service technicians who want to demonstrate their skills and proficiency should take the the NATE certification tests for:
- Independent verification of your knowledge and skill,
- Increased marketability for technicians and contractors,
- The road to better compensation,
- Greater job security, and
- Greater respect from customers and co-workers because 87% of consumers want certified technicians.
- $20 Registration Fee
- $100 Core Exam Fee
- $100 Specialty Exam Fee
- You must register in advance.
- Exam fees are payable to North American Technician Excellence (NATE) on the day of the exam.
<insert CCE event>