Notary Public Classes
ICD-10 CM is a new diagnostic and procedural medical coding system that will be mandated by the Federal government as it pertains to processing insurance claims, coding, and gathering data.
Instructors, medical office personnel, medical office/coding students, physicians, and practice managers must be prepared to implement ICD-10 diagnosis codes by October 2014. The series of workshops presented by Nancy Higgins, CPC, CPC-I, CIRRCC, CPMA, CEMC, will provide detailed information that will equip you, your staff, and/or your students for the transition.
You will learn:
- The significance and definition of ICD-10-CM
- The benefits of the new systems
- The differences between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM
- How to select a diagnosis code
- Chapter specific guidelines and examples
ICD-10 CM training was last held in a series of three workshops presented by Rowan-Cabarrus Community College continuing education and medical office administration programs.
- $70 Registration Fee
- For future classes, contact Jan Corriher-Smith (email@example.com, 704-216-3514)
<insert CCE event>
For More Information
Please contact the Navigation Station at 704-216-7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.