Instructors, medical office personnel, medical office/coding students, physicians, and practice managers must be prepared to implement ICD-10 diagnosis codes by October 2014. The series of workshops presented by Nancy Higgins, CPC, CPC-I, CIRRCC, CPMA, CEMC, will provide detailed information that will equip you, your staff, and/or your students for the transition.
You Will Learn
- The significance and definition of ICD-10-CM
- The benefits of the new systems
- The differences between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM
- How to select a diagnosis code
- Chapter specific guidelines and examples
ICD-10CM training was last held in a series of three workshops presented by Rowan-Cabarrus Community College continuing education and medical office administration programs.
- $70 Registration Fee
- For future classes, contact Jan Corriher-Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-216-3514)
|Event Name||Event Type||When||Where|
|There are currently no events in this calendar view.|