Experience the Future
In work based learning you will
- Receive academic credit;
- Gain career related work experience;
- Explore career possibilities;
- Increase marketability after graduation;
- Use specialized facilities and state-of-the-art equipment on the job;
- Find paid or unpaid positions in your field of study;
- Build an impressive resume and collection of references; and
- Experience the future!
Work based learning is an academic program designed to give students valuable work experience while attending college. Students blend classroom theories into practice as they spend one or more semesters in a company or organization related to their area of study and career goals.
For more information contact the work based learning office at 704-216-3648 or email Dottie Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-216-3648).