Experience the Future
In work-based learning you will
- Receive academic credit;
- Gain career related work experience;
- Explore career possibilities;
- Increase marketability after graduation;
- Use specialized facilities and state-of-the-art equipment on the job;
- Find paid or unpaid positions in your field of study;
- Build an impressive resume and collection of references; and
- Experience the future!
Work-based learning is an academic program designed to give students valuable work experience while attending college. Students blend classroom theories into practice as they spend one or more semesters in a company or organization related to their area of study and career goals.
For more information contact the work-based learning office.
- Academic Programs