Basic Forklift Operator
September 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for this 2-day training event! This course provides an overview of basic forklift usage and strict safety guidelines, using both classroom instruction and hands-on sessions. Upon successful completion of the course, students will know how to safely operate a sit-down forklift and will receive a National Safety Council Certificate of Completion.
Topics include how to:
- Basic safety operations, maintenance and OSHA compliance issues
- Compliance with OSHA’s Powered Industrial Truck standard
- Stacking strategies with consideration of trailers, ramps and elevators
- This course will meet on Friday, September 25, from 1 to 5 p.m. & Saturday, September 26, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a 1-hour lunch.
- North Campus, Bldg. 400 Room 4126
- Registration fee is $79.37 (includes book & student insurance)
- No refunds allowed for cancellation less than 5 days prior to start date.
- OSHA requires students to be at least 18 years old
- For more information, please contact Chris Hartley.
- Please register and pay one week in advance, as class size is limited!
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “FORK” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #99139).
2001687 – Huffman