Online Registration – Now Available!
Register and pay for classes online – here’s how:
To register, go to WebAdvisor, select “Students”, then “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
New classes are added each day. If you do not see the class you are looking for, please call the Navigation Station at 704-216-7222.
Online Registration – Detailed Instructions for Continuing Education Classes:
- On RCCC’s home page, WebAdvisor is located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the BLUE “Students” button on the right-hand side.
- Under the heading “Registration”, select the link for “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- Search for your desired class. (For example, you can keyword search for “Yoga” to pull up Yoga classes.)
- If you have trouble finding a class, use broader search criteria. (Perhaps search by location and/or days of the week.)
- Check the box(es) to select the class(es) for which you wish to register and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
If you need assistance, ‘Help’ and ‘Contact Us’ links are located at the bottom right-hand corner of each page, and will open in a new window.