Register and Pay for Classes Online
Rowan-Cabarrus’ online registration is done in WebAdvisor which is located in the Quick Links drop down in the upper right-hand corner of the RCCC homepage.
Online Registration for Continuing Education Classes
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
If you need assistance, a ‘Help’ link is located at the bottom right-hand corner of each page, and will open in a new window.
After your first time registering for continuing education courses, you can use your new username and password to login to WebAdvisor and save time when registering.
Students who have previously signed up for a class at Rowan-Cabarrus using WebAdvisor have a login. If you do not remember your username or password, please follow these tutorials: Forgot your password? and WebAdvisor Login Instructions.