Register and Pay for Classes Online
Rowan-Cabarrus’ online registration is done in WebAdvisor which is located in the Quick Links drop down in the upper right-hand corner of the RCCC homepage.
Online Registration for Continuing Education Classes
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select the BLUE “Students” button on the right-hand side.
- Under the heading “Registration”, select the link for “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- Search for your desired class. For example, you can do a keyword search for “Yoga” to find Yoga classes.
- If you have trouble finding a class, use a broader search criteria. Perhaps search by location and/or days of the week.
- Check the box(es) to select the class(es) for which you wish to register and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
If you need assistance, ‘Help’ and ‘Contact Us’ links are located at the bottom right-hand corner of each page, and will open in a new window.
After your first time registering for continuing education courses, you can use your new username and password to login to WebAdvisor and save time when registering.
Students who have previously signed up for a class at Rowan-Cabarrus using WebAdvisor have a login. If you do not remember your username or password, please follow these tutorials: Forgot your password? and WebAdvisor Login Instructions.