- This event has passed.
A Cut Above: Pruning Fruit Trees for Better Health & Production
February 11, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Pruning is one of the most important things you can do for the health of your trees. This class covers the basic types of cuts, why to make a pruning cut, and the right tools and how to maintain them.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Monday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- $25 total fee
- #92133 CANCELLED
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “FRUIT” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #).
1901532 – Rieves