- This event has passed.
An Apple a Day: Fruit Plants for a Healthy Family
October 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
It’s really easy to add fruit plants to your garden or home landscape. Not only is fruit good for you, fruit plants can have beautiful spring flowers, great fruit, and good fall color. Join us for the basics of adding fruit to your garden!
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Monday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- $25 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “FRUIT” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #92244).
1901540 – Rieves