- This event has passed.
Basic Riders Course
July 19, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please register well in advance, as classes tend to fill up quickly.
- This class meets Thursday (July 19) from 6 to 9 p.m. & Saturday/Sunday (July 21 & 22) from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Classes are held on South Campus-Concord in Building 3000, Rooms 3209 & 3211.
- $199 registration fee
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- For more information, please contact Sherie Neely.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Students,” then “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “RIDER” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #87725).
1801326 – Fisher & Sutton