- This event has passed.
Community Immunity: Elderberry Syrup and ImmuniTEA
September 8, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Want to weather this year’s cold and flu season with enhanced health and wellness? Boosting your immune system naturally not only wards off colds and flu, but also helps alleviate allergy symptoms and increases energy levels. Join us in this one-day course where you will learn how to use herbs, including elderberries that have a long rich history of fighting off infection. This course is hands-on and interactive. You will make an immunity tea and an elderberry syrup to take home.
- Class meets Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Classes held at Lomax Incubator Farm
- $42 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “ELDERBERRY” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #90770).
1802400 – MacDougall-Fleming