- This event has passed.
Continue the Harvest: Fall Vegetable Gardening
September 10, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In the NC Piedmont, you can have something growing all year. And with a little protection, you can keep lots of crops growing into cold weather. We’ll look at ways to grow food later in the year and have more fresh food from your garden!
We will be working on the farm, so please dress appropriately. That includes dressing for hot, humid weather and wearing closed toed shoes. This is a hands on class, so be prepared to spend most of the time in the field. A water bottle, sunscreen and a hat are also recommended.
- Class meets at Lomax Incubator Farm on Monday, September 10, 2018
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- $25 registration fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “HARVEST” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #90796).