- This event has passed.
Conversational Spanish I
August 19, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us as we explore basic vocabulary, common phrases and practical expressions used in everyday situations including work, travel, eating, and shopping. You will have fun and learn a bit of Spanish culture, too.
- Class meets Monday evenings beginning August 19 through October 14 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- North Campus, Room 4239
- $70 Registration Fee
- Textbook: “Spanish is Fun Book One” by Heywood Wald
- Please purchase your book prior to the first day of class.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “SPANISH” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #96764).
- Visit rccc.textbookx.com
- Select “Find Your Course”
- Under “Continuing Education” for Level
- Select your Course Title
- Press “See Course Items”