Craft Beer Brewing
October 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Class runs from October 5 – October 31, 2020.
This course is designed to teach students about the craft beer brewing industry. Students will gain a base of knowledge in identifying beer flavors and styles, mastering beer pairing principles, learning the brewing process and beer ingredients, understanding retail beer storage and service issues, and appreciating the history of microbrewing. Students will also identify various national certifications available in the craft beer industry including the four levels of Cicerone Certification. Students will be prepared to sit for the Level One Cicerone certification, Cicerone Certified Beer Server, by the end of this course.
- This class meets Mondays, October 5, 12, 19 & 26 from 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays, October 17 & 31, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*During Saturday classes, students will be actively engaged in hands-on beer brewing.
- Classes are held at Commoners Brewing Company in Concord, NC
- $72.43 registration fee
- Must be 21 years of age to participate
- For more information, please contact Sherie Neely.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “BEER” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #102517).
2001828 – Murray