- This event has passed.
Culinary Art: Basic Fresh Fruit
October 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Learn the Exquisite Art of Thai Vegetable & Fruit Carving with Master Carver and Culinary Artist, Somchay Siharath in this hands-on series. Whether you are a home chef or a restaurateur, a refined baker or a pastry chef, these courses are designed to help you bring artistic touches to your creations and centerpieces.
Once you have mastered vegetable carving, you are ready for the more delicate artwork of fruit carving, beginning with the melon. Follow simple demonstrations to craft ornate centerpieces and edible decorations in this timeless Asian tradition. Prior experience with carving vegetables preferred.
- Classes held at Sunshine’s Asian Cuisine
- $35 total fee
- Supplies needed: paring knife, swivel peeler, cutting board and easy release melon baller
- #90630 CANCELLED
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “FRUITS” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #).
1802021 – Siharath