- This event has passed.
Culinary Art: Intermediate Garden Vegetable
September 25, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Learn the Exquisite Art of Thai Vegetable & Fruit Carving with Master Carver and Culinary Artist, Somchay Siharath in this hands-on series. Whether you are a home chef or a restaurateur, a refined baker or a pastry chef, these courses are designed to help you bring artistic touches to your creations and centerpieces.
Advance to the next level of ancient Thai carving traditions in this intermediate level course as you create masterpieces from onions, squash and carrots. Prior experience preferred or completion of Culinary Artistry Basics.
- Classes held at Sunshine’s Asian Cuisine
- $35 total fee
- Supplies needed: paring knife, swivel peeler and cutting board
- #90629 CANCELLED
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “VEGETABLES” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #).
1802020 – Siharath