- This event has passed.
Fragrant Living: Diffuse the Tension
October 1, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Essential oils and Stretching techniques are the perfect blend for reducing stress. Learn about the effects essential oils have on your mood and emotions as you discover ways that these products interact with your own body chemistry in order to enhance your emotional and mental wellbeing. In this class you will learn stretches that will calm and balance your central nervous system, discover essential oils that work best for anxiety and tension, and sample essential oils, which can help with relaxation and sleep. You will have the opportunity to make a stress ball and a calming spray product to take home.
- Classes held at North Carolina Research Campus, Room 300
- $35 total fee
- Supplies are included in the fees.
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “TENSION” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #90650).
1802018 – Bonds