- This event has passed.
Good Soil: A Gardener’s Guide to Soil Testing
August 12, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Growing healthy food begins with building a healthy soil. Building soil starts with the soil test, and it’s a test you can’t fail, unless you don’t take it! This class teaches soil sampling, reading the soil test results, and what to do with those results.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Monday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- $25 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “SOIL” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #92242).
1901538 – Rieves