Leaves Make Great Tomatoes: Home Composting
September 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
If there is such a thing as a magic substance, compost is that thing. It loosens clay soil, builds up sandy soils, helps soils drain better, or helps soils hold more moisture. And if you’re growing tomatoes, it just can’t be beat! We’ll cover how composting works, what kinds of bins to use, and how to add compost to your garden.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Monday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- $25 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “TOMATOES” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #92243).
1901539 – Rieves