Medicinal Herb Symposium
October 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Class meets October 9 – 10, 2020.
Herbal Medicine is the oldest form of medicine known to mankind. Whether you are new to herbal medicine or a bit more seasoned, everyone will learn the benefits of medicinal herbs and how to use them in everyday life. In this symposium, you will learn to create your own herbal products including syrups, balms, muscle rubs, bath products and more. The products you create will be yours to take!
This symposium will be taught by Thomas McGowian, MA, CPC, ELI-MP, MHNH Certified Master Herbalist and LMBT. (The Daily Herbalist – www.dailyherbalist.com)
For a complete listing of overnight accommodations, please visit the following link: https://www.visitcabarrus.com/places-to-stay/hotels-motels-in-cabarrus-county-visit-cabarrus/
- Classes held at South Campus, building 2000, room 209
- Friday from 6 – 9 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. where lunch will be provided
- $155.00 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “HERB” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #100498).
1901582 – McGowian