- This event has passed.
Mid-Summer Marketing, Agribusiness & Design
May 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to make your crops suitable for market in this hands-on course that will teach you how to navigate your business through the agricultural community. You will learn how to manage your own profits by building customer relations in the marketplace, and how to create your own food safety plan to maintain your farm’s credibility.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- $125 total fee
- #91740 CLASS CANCELLED
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “AGRIBUSINESS” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #CANCELLED).
1901522 – Rieves