Motorcycle Basic Riders Course
July 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Class meets July 30 – August 2, 2020.
Please register well in advance, as classes tend to fill up quickly.
- This class meets Thursday (7/30) from 6 to 9 p.m. & Saturday/Sunday (8/1 & 8/2) from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Classes are held on South Campus in Concord in Building 3000, Rooms 3209 & 3211.
- $199 registration fee
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- For more information, please contact Sherie Neely.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “RIDER” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (#99095).
2001817 – Pfeffer & LeDonne