- This event has passed.
Spanish for Educators
September 10, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
If you are a teacher, counselor or administrator with little or no Spanish language skills, and you must communicate with Spanish-speaking students and parents, this course is for you. Designed for educators from preschool through high school, this practical course will give you enough conversational Spanish and key phrases to help you discuss classroom issues, health concerns, career guidance, college assistance, extracurricular activities and more.
- Class meets Tuesday evenings beginning September 10 through October 29 at the South Campus, Room 3211
- Registration Fee: $70
- Textbook: Spanish for Educators, 3rd edition, by William C. Harvey
- Please purchase your book prior to the first day of class.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “SPANISH” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #96763).
- Visit rccc.textbookx.com
- Select “Find Your Course”
- Under “Continuing Education” for Level
- Select your Course Title
- Press “See Course Items”
1901592 – Montemuino