- This event has passed.
Sustainable Agriculture 103: Agribusiness, Marketing and Design
July 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Time to come indoors from the heat and learn about how to turn your harvest into a profitable business through sales and marketing. Create a successful agribusiness plan as you learn more about record-keeping, branding, social media, agritourism, labor management, farm design and so much more! Feature Crops: Green Beans, Okra, Tomatoes, Peppers, Zucchini, Flowers, Sweet Potatoes and Winter Squash.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Thursdays, July 26 through September 20 from 6-9 p.m.
- $72.43 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Click “Students,” then “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “AGRICULTURE” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #88944).