- This event has passed.
When Can I Plant Tomatoes? Garden Planning for the Complete Beginner
March 18, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
When to plant is as important as how to plant and what to plant! Join us for a primer on how to plan your garden for healthier plants, more food, and more fun!
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Monday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- $25 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “GARDEN” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #92135).
1901533 – Rieves