- This event has passed.
Winter Farm Economics
January 10, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
1/10/2019 – 2/28/2019
Learn about the basics of building your own farming business in this hands-on course that will teach you how to plan, prep and plant your way to success in agriculture. You will explore budgeting, cash flows, and crop plans that will help your production make a profit. You will learn how demographics can work for you by finding the right customers and how to market what is best for them. You will even work on creating profitable growing environments through greenhouse management.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. (Class will not meet the following Thursdays: Feb. 7, 14, 21, 28. Class will still be held on Tuesday evenings for the remainder of the class.)
- $125 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “WINTER” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #91733).
1901520 – Rieves