Health and education programs at Rowan-Cabarrus are certificates, diplomas, and degrees that allow graduates to join the workforce in a range of positions vital to the fabric of the community. Hospitals, clinics, schools, and childcare centers in the community are staffed with graduates from health and education programs. Additionally, the Associate in General Education degree allows students flexibility in designing their own program of study.
Students can select from the following certificate, diploma, and degree programs:
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education
- Dental Assisting (Diploma)
- Early Childhood Education
- Infant/Toddler Care (Certificate)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant (2-year program)
- Practical Nursing (Diploma)
- School-Age Education
If students want to pursue a rewarding career as a nurse, teacher assistant, dental assistant, radiographer, or childcare provider, then health and education programs at Rowan-Cabarrus is the place for them.