The engineering and business technology department at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College offers students multiple paths to earning an associate in applied science degree from various applied engineering and business technology disciplines. The engineering and business technology department prepares students for careers in industry through the promotion of scientific thinking and applied engineering.
Within the engineering and business technology department, students can select from a variety disciplines including:
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Technology
- Automotive Systems Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Marketing and Retailing
- Computer-Integrated Machining/Machining Technology
- Construction Management Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Drafting Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Motorsports Management Technology
- Welding Technology
RCCC’s department of engineering and business technology provides students with the knowledge, training and power to launch a rewarding career. If you are a creative, technical, problem-solving, and action-oriented sort of person, consider the engineering and business technology department as your foundation for success.