Interviewer Attribute: Maintaining Objectivity (ONLINE – ITRP Eligible class)
September 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instructor: Tanya Chapman
- Date: September 1-30, 2020
- Hours: 16
One of the paramount principles when conducting an inquiry is for the interviewer to remain objective. Straying from this concept results in a myriad of complications which may have long lasting implications. In this course, we will discuss and relate the concepts of framing and re-framing of an inquiry. By applying those concepts to objectivity and identifying their related impacts and results on the interview process.
1) Compare and contrast the concepts of framing and re-framing as they apply to the interview process.
2) Define and correlate the usage of objectivity within the interview.
3) Discuss the impact and outcomes of conducting a non-objective interview.
Registration for this class ENDS on 08/20/2020. To register for this training, please send your request to LETrain@rccc.edu.