Interviewer Personality Dynamics (ONLINE – ITRP Eligible Class)
October 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instructor: Tanya Chapman REGISTER HERE and use the course code 103470.
- Date: October 1 -31, 2020 Registration for this class ENDS on 09/20/2020.
- Hours: 16
One of the most enigmatic though critical factors within the interview process is the personality of the interviewer. Aristotle remarked with regard to the persuasion process that personality was a critical one third of the dynamic which included emotion and logic. Every interview has a personality. Every personality carries inherent strengths and potential limitations with regard to the facilitation of an effective interview. Consequently, by endeavoring to really know their personality type the interviewer can learn to utilize inherent personality strengths and to strengthen their personality traits that are not as prominent.
1) Examine the concept of personality and its role within the interview process.
2) Determine individual personality type.
3) Identify the inherent advantages and disadvantages of each personality type as it relates to the outcome of the interview process.
Please send all questions to LETrain@rccc.edu