Library Curbside Service – New!
October 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 13, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Book Delivery Service
Effective October 5, 2020, the Library will resume book delivery service with curbside pick up, enabling patrons to request books to be delivered to the campus of their choice (North or South). The materials need not be in the RCCC libraries; we will borrow them from other libraries if we do not have them. There are no charges for this service.
How it Works:
- Place items on hold using the Request a Book form.
- Watch for an email notification that your hold items are ready.
- Go to your chosen campus library (North or South). Look for the Sign!
- Call the staff to let them know you’ve arrived.
- Pick-up your items.
- Return the books to a book drop when you are done.
The Library Curbside service will be available at North and South Campus beginning October 5, 2020:
Monday and Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Be sure to visit the Book Delivery Service guidelines for details.
Need to see what we have? Search our All-in-One Search to find books. You may also request the book inside of the All-in-Search by clicking “Request” on the item you want to request.