When can (or should) I transfer to a four-year college or university?

This is a personal decision.  We hear from most four-year schools that it is advantageous for a student to complete an Associate Degree in the Arts, Sciences, or Fine Arts.  However, students can transfer in sooner if they would like to do so.  Each school is different, but most are looking for a minimum of 24 college credit hours to be considered a transfer student.  If you have less than 24 credits, many schools will request your high school records to determine admission.

This entry was posted in Student Services and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.