Do I need the ACT or SAT as a transfer student?

That depends on when you decide to transfer.  If you transfer with less than 24 credit hours, the college may want your high school transcripts – and in that case the ACT or SAT is expected.  But if you decide to complete your Associate Degree with RCCC, then SAT, ACT and high school grades are not a factor in determining admission.

This entry was posted in Student Services and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.