Form to Request Transcripts from High Schools

It is the responsibility of the applicant to request official transcripts from the last high school and all colleges. This form is provided for your convenience. Transcripts are to be forwarded directly from the school(s) to Rowan-Cabarrus Community College at the address indicated on the bottom of this form.

Download the Form to Request Transcripts from Other Institutions 

This entry was posted in Admissions and Recruitment, Records and Registration, Student Services and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.