Request Changes to Student Record

Name Change Request

Use the Name Change Form when requesting a Name Change.  The Records Office will accept the form by hand delivery or by mail to Student Records, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, PO Box 1595, Salisbury, NC 28145.  Please read carefully and provide all documentation required when submitting the form to Student Records.

Address & Phone Number Request

If you are requesting the college update your address or phone number, please log in to your WebAdvisor account and select the option ‘Web Address Change”. When submitted, your request will be received and processed through the Records Office. You may log in to your WebAdvisor account after 3-5 business days to view your student academic profile and confirm the information is accurate.  If you have questions please contact us at 704-216-7222.

This entry was posted in Records and Registration, Student Services and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.