RCCC Grade Appeal Request

When a student believes they have been assigned an incorrect grade for an in-course grade or final course grade, they must notify the faculty member within 10 business days after which the student will forfeit any appeal and the grade will not change.

Please refer to the grade appeal policy or contact the associate vice president for student services for additional information.

Valid contact information must be provided.

Grade appeal requests will be directed to the appropriate faculty member as well as the associate vice president and the vice president for student services.

Grade Appeal Request Form

Please provide a brief summary of your appeal request. Identify specific course grade or assignment grade in question.