Tag: Contacts

Who to Contact for Student Services Help

To drop or add a course contact the program advisor. To send a transcript contact the director of records in student services. To obtain financial aid contact the director of financial aid in student services. To get help with personal or academic problems contact a counselor in student services. To apply for graduation contact student [...]

Posted in Admissions and Recruitment, Counseling and Career Services, Records and Registration, Student Services | Tagged