Tag: Forms

Application for North Carolina Residency

With each new semester, residency applications are nearing a deadline. Below are the following dates: Use this form to appeal your residency status. Download North Carolina Residency & Tuition Status Application 

Posted in Records and Registration, Student Services | Also tagged , , ,

Corporate and Continuing Education, ABE and HSE Transcript Request Form

North Carolina Community Colleges System – GED Transcript Requests Download Corporate & Continuing Education Transcript Request Form 

Posted in Corporate and Continuing Education, Pre-College Studies | Also tagged , , , ,

Criminal Justice Student Worksheet

Criminal Justice Technology Worksheet – (AAS A55180) Please refer to the catalog for whether classes are online or in-person. Download Criminal Justice Technology Worksheet

Posted in Academic Programs, Public Services | Also tagged

Emergency Management Student Worksheet

Emergency Management Worksheet – (A55460) Download Emergency Management Worksheet 

Posted in Academic Programs, Public Services | Also tagged

Form to Request Transcripts from High Schools

It is the responsibility of the applicant to request official transcripts from the last high school and all colleges. This form is provided for your convenience. Transcripts are to be forwarded directly from the school(s) to Rowan-Cabarrus Community College at the address indicated on the bottom of this form. Download the Form to Request Transcripts [...]

Posted in Admissions and Recruitment, Records and Registration, Student Services | Also tagged ,

Online Drop and Withdrawal Form

The form below may be used to drop and/or withdraw. This form will be available through the 65% point of the semester/term which is the deadline to withdraw from 16-week (Fall/Spring) or 8-week (Summer) classes. If you are attempting to withdraw from a 2nd minimester or 4-week classes, and this form is no longer available, [...]

Override Form

Pre-College Studies Minor Student Application

Download Pre-College Studies Minor Student Application  Pre-College Studies Webpage Adult Education (ABE & HSE) Webpage

Posted in Academic Programs, Pre-College Studies | Also tagged , , ,

Program Change Form

Use this form to change a program of study or major. Change form

Posted in Academic Programs, Records and Registration, Student Services | Also tagged ,

RCCC Grade Appeal Request

When a student believes they have been assigned an incorrect grade for an in-course grade or final course grade, they must notify the faculty member within 10 business days after which the student will forfeit any appeal and the grade will not change. Please refer to the grade appeal policy or contact the associate vice president for student services for [...]