Tag: Testing

Adult Basic Education & General Educational Development Frequently Asked Questions

Pre-College Studies Webpage Adult Education (ABE & HSE) Webpage Are there any requirements to enroll in the HSE program? Yes. Students must be at least 18 years old. Special permission to enroll into the HSE program may be possible for those students who are age 16 or 17. Please refer to the Pre-College Studies minor student [...]

Posted in Academic Programs, Pre-College Studies | Also tagged , , , , ,

Costs for Adult Basic Education and General Education Development

Instruction ABE and GED instruction is free for all students. Instruction is provided, at no cost to the student, in reading, social studies, science, literature, mathematics, and writing skills. Testing There is a required one time testing fee of $25.00. More Information For more information on costs and testing fees, please contact Gary Connor.

Posted in Academic Programs, Admissions and Recruitment, Pre-College Studies, Student Services | Also tagged , , ,

Do I need the ACT or SAT as a transfer student?

That depends on when you decide to transfer.  If you transfer with less than 24 credit hours, the college may want your high school transcripts – and in that case the ACT or SAT is expected.  But if you decide to complete your Associate Degree with RCCC, then SAT, ACT and high school grades are not a factor in determining [...]

Posted in Student Services | Also tagged

Student Agreement Regarding Academic Testing Center Usage

Upon signing the college application, the student accepts and agrees to abide by the Student Academic Testing Center (ATC)  Terms for Testing. Further, with this educational opportunity also comes responsibility, and the student concurs that: Identification will be required for testing – driver’s license or picture ID. Students must know course name and number, instructor’s [...]

Posted in Academic Programs, Learning Resource Center | Also tagged

Testing and Final Examinations

Tests and quizzes (oral and written), including comprehensive final exams, are given by the instructor in accordance with the approved course syllabus.

Posted in Academic Programs, Records and Registration, Student Services | Also tagged