When applying for graduation:
- Student are responsible for ensuring that they have met all program and course requirements to earn the degree, diploma, or certificate for which they are applying.
- A minimum of 25% of the total number of credit hours required for graduation in a particular program must be taken at Rowan-Cabarrus. No more than 75% of required credit hours can be accepted for transfer credit.
- To participate in the ceremony, you are expected to successfully complete your program requirements in the Fall semester prior to the ceremony, the Spring semester of the ceremony, or the Summer semester following the ceremony.
- Participation in the graduation ceremony is not an indication of meeting graduation requirements. Graduation will be held this year on:
|Event Name||Event Type||When||Where|
|Curriculum & GED Graduation||Event||May 12, 2017|
More Graduation Information and Steps to Take:
- Applying for Graduation
- General Graduation Information
- Honors and Awards at Graduation
- Distribution of Degrees, Diplomas, Certificates, and Awards
- Graduation Fair: Tickets, Cap, Gown, and Tassel
- General Ceremony Information
- Ceremony Timeline
- Ceremony Etiquette
- Graduation Photography
- Graduation Policy for Nursing Education Programs
- Degree Replacement Request Form