When applying for graduation:
- Students are responsible for ensuring that they have met all program and course requirements to earn the degree, diploma, or certificate for which they are applying.
- A minimum of 25% of the total number of credit hours required for graduation in a particular program must be taken at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College. No more than 75% of required credit hours can be used from transfer credit.
- To participate in the ceremony, you are expected to successfully complete your program requirements:
― in the Fall semester prior to the ceremony
― in the Spring semester of the ceremony
― or be enrolled in your final courses in the Summer semester following the ceremony.
- Participation in the graduation ceremony is not an indication of meeting graduation requirements.
|Event Name||Event Type||When||Where|
|Curriculum & GED Graduation||Event||May 12, 2017|
More Graduation Information and Steps to Take:
- Applying for Graduation
- General Graduation Information
- Honors and Awards at Graduation
- Distribution of Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates
- Graduation Fair: Tickets, Cap, Gown, and Tassel
- General Ceremony Information
- Ceremony Timeline
- Ceremony Etiquette
- Graduation Photography
- Graduation Policy for Nursing Education Programs
- Degree Replacement Request Form