You’ve come to the right place! We have several course offerings that can allow you to:
- Still take classes this semester! It’s not too late!
- Try out a condensed class. These classes are offered in half the time – same amount of credits in a 16-week class. While they are not easier than the 16-week classes, you do complete them in half the time.
Please keep in mind, if you are a student who tends to struggle in classes, you may not wish to take a condensed class. Please talk with an academic advisor for guidance on this and your educational plan.
So now that you think you might want to take an eight-week minimester class, how do you figure out what’s being offered?
- In order to see the classes being offered, please click on WebAdvisor (it lives in the upper-right corner of every www.rccc.edu webpage). WebAdvisor is our tool that provides you easy access to course offerings, and, during the regular 16-week terms, online registration (24/7 at your convenience!).
- Click the “Students” button.
- Under “Registration,” please click “Search for Courses.”
- Fill in only these three fields and then hit Submit:
- Starting On/After Date = 03/01/2014
- Ending By Date = 05/13/2014
- Academic Level = CU
A list of sections will appear with the start date of any course on or after 03/01/2014 but ending no later than 05/13/2014. Below is an example of what you will see:
If you still have questions, this might help you. Additionally, feel free to call Rowan-Cabarrus for support: 704-216-RCCC (7222).
If you are not yet enrolled at Rowan-Cabarrus, please apply now to begin that process. If you are a current student and ready to register for those eight-week classes, please call 704-216-RCCC (7222).