Campus violence can be perpetrated by anyone. Call 704-216-7600 if you believe someone exhibits potentially violent behavior. Indicators of potentially violent behavior may include one or more of the following:
- Increased use of alcohol and/or illegal drugs
- Unexplained increase in absenteeism, and/or vague physical complaints
- Increased severe mood swings, and noticeably unstable or emotional responses
- Increasingly talks of problems at home
- Increase in unsolicited comments about violence, firearms, and other dangerous weapons and violent crimes.
Please take action when you see someone suffering through personal issues. Recognizing these signs and reporting them are a sign of compassion and. Your intervention can save someone’s life.